Faced with increasing polarization, Members of Congress often have difficulty engaging constituents productively, without disruption. YOUnify is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that can help bring a representative group of constituents together to engage constructively with one another and with the member of Congress in small or large group meetings, online or offline. YOUnify can also help organize and facilitate Town Hall meetings and hybrid online engagements in which constituents come together in small groups and one-to-one online breakout rooms. Feedback can be collected for members of Congress (recorded, summarized and with patterns surfaced by facilitators and/or using AI). YOUnify can help create a positive feedback loop as well as surface stories of citizen support for engaging in bipartisan and other policy-making. YOUnify also offers behavioral science-based professional development and trainings.
Please see below for a brief list of offerings.
- Online and offline event support: assistance organizing, structuring and hosting productive and peaceful online and offline constituent engagement experiences.
- Town Halls
- Online conversations to get input on issues
- Behavioral-science based training and professional development on engaging constituents productively across differences in a variety of settings:
- Town halls
- District-based events
- Online events
- Newsletters, constituent correspondence
- Assistance measuring the impact of constituent engagement on polarization and bridging
- Issue education on solutions where over 70% of Americans agree
- Message testing
- Professional development and training on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
To learn more, please enter your contact information, check the boxes for the tools that interest you and then click the "Sign Up" button. A YOUnify staff member will follow up to conduct a quick needs assessment and provide tools customized to your needs. Your information will not be shared or used for any other purpose.